Musitrax is a cohesive vocal and instrumental music programme which combines the best elements of the music curriculum along with singing, learning an instrument and playing in an ensemble.
Whole-class music-making has been proven to provide positive effects on behaviour, socialisation, concentration, self-esteem, aspiration and happiness.
It also develops the brain for memory and learning.
• Lessons are taught in whole-class groups
• Large cost reductions for school staff who attend LMS Musitrax training
• A planned scheme of work based on the National Curriculum
• Core repertoire of songs and pieces drawn from diverse cultures
• School staff learn instruments alongside pupils
• Provides a progression from singing to instruments
• Music become embedded into the life of the school
• CPD opportunities for school staff
A close partnership with the school, including staff learning an instrument and supporting practice sessions leads to amazing results.