- To deliver high quality music making opportunities to young people in Lambeth that impact positively on their life chances and wellbeing.
- To work strategically with schools and other organisations to ensure music provision in Lambeth meets the needs and interests of the local community
- To ensure music provision in Lambeth is visible, accessible, affordable and inclusive.
- To offer sustained support and development opportunities to teachers, tutors and facilitators that strengthens their work within the Hub and beyond.
Our Pedagogical Principles
- Developing transferable skills including internalising pitch and rhythm
- Learning music through making music
- Ensemble music-making as the primary driver from which other activities flow
- Providing a platform for pupils to celebrate their achievements
- Joy and fun as prime motivators, along with pride, achievements, performance and good teaching.
- Engaging with technology